Tuesday 25 June 2013

Final Image Selection; LBR LO4.1 and LO4.2

Learning Objective 4

Final Image Selection.
4.1 Investigate the potential of different image production techniques.
4.2 Produce lens-based outcomes defined creative intention.


Below are my final photographs for my Imaging London project;






Above are my daytime shots which were taken on my Nikon D3100.
I have selected these four images for my daytime shots as they all have correct exposure and for me the content of each image reflects what life is like and shows the town for what is it without feeling forced or fake in any way. I believe that I have captured a moment in time displaying the life in Romford. 






These are my final images I have selected for my Imaging London project ‘A Day and Night in Romford’. These night-time photographs was taken on a night out in Romford in the perspective of a student I want to give that spontaneous feel that it was a quick snapshot image. And I believe that I have achieved exactly that in all my images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment