Tuesday 25 June 2013

Evaluation; LBR LO4.1 and LO4.2

Learning Objective 4

Evaluation.
4.1 Investigate the potential of different image production techniques.
4.2 Produce lens-based outcomes defined creative intention.

On completing this unit I found that it was a rather difficult one to pin down an idea as they was so much to consider whilst choosing an area to actually photography. At first I had decided to photography the postcode SW3 Chelsea however on travelling up to this part of London I discovered that I just didn’t feel like this area was right for and I quickly learnt that this was going to be more of a challenge so I had to think fast and change my location as we was short on time. So I decided on Romford.
 Romford is a local town with a big personality and I knew that I would be able to access this area more easily and efficiently in order for me to be able to capture exactly what I needed and wanted. My Day and Night theme started when I was research into the area and what was on offer for the public and it was soon clear to say that this down was a quiet market town during the day and a busy night life at the weekend and even in the week. I soon found that juggling this and another one of my projects was soon proving difficult as time as quickly disappearing and I needed to get started on this project.
The unit for me was one where I learnt and broadened my knowledge within the photography sector. I was taught how to use a wide range of cameras and how to develop film which was one aspect that I enjoyed. I felt that I have learnt more photography skills and that I have learnt more about the different types of camera that there is and how they can be used to create different styles and techniques within our work.  



No comments:

Post a Comment