Tuesday 25 June 2013

Equipment and Materials List; LBR LO2.1

Learning Objective 2

Equipment and Material List.
2.1 Identify materials for lens-based image making.

For this unit I will be requiring two main cameras for my project they are my DSLR Nikon D3100. Here is the spec for my DSLR;

Type.
Megapixels – 14.2 MP.
Light Sensitivity – 3,200 ISO.
Light Sensitivity (boost) – 12,800 ISO.
Crop Factor – 1.6x.
Sensor Size – APS-C 23.1X15.4mm.
Sensor.
True Resolution – 14.2MP.
Native Resolution – 4608x3072.
Pixel Size – 25.1 um²
Screen.
Type – LCD
Size 3.0”
Resolution – 230k dots
Lenses.
Lens Availability – 169 Lenses.
Lens Mount – Nikon F.

And I will also be using my iPhone 5 to take my night time shots.
Here is the spec for my iPhone:

-          8 Megapixels iSight camera.
-          Panorama.
-          Video Recording HD 1080p up to 30 frames per second with audio.
-          Facetime HD Camera with 1.2 MP Photos and HD Video 720p.
-          Autofocus.
-          Tap to focus.
-          Face Detection.
-          LED Flash.
-          Photo and Video Geotagging.
-          Five Element Lens.
-          2.4 F-stop.
-          3,263x2,448 Backside Illuminated Sensor.

I will also require a medium format and a twin lens SLR for experimentation purposes. I have chosen to use my DSLR for my daytime shoots as this will create and give the quality images that I require for my production. Also I have decided on using my iPhone 5 for my night time shoots as this will be more appropriate for this time of shoot as this is more safer for me to use this camera than my DSLR as I don’t want to draw attention to myself. However I will be using a other equipment pieces in other shoots for experimentation purposes and different lighting.


   




No comments:

Post a Comment