Friday 25 January 2013

Pre-Production (Script); PSV LO3.1


Learning Objective 3

3.1 Complete all pre-production work to a standard acceptable to an employer or client.

Script.

1.INT. HOUSE, LIVING ROOM – LATE EVENING, FADE IN:

CHLOE is sitting on the sofa frantically clicking a pen whilst checking her watch and leaving voicemails on her Joey’s phone.


CHLOE
Hello this is the fifth voicemail I have left you where are you, I’ve made dinner and everything, you should be home by now, where are you, call me when you get this message.

CHLOE hangs up the phone and checks her watch.

CHLOE
God he should be here.

2.INT. HOUSE, KITCHEN:

CHLOE
ARRR SERIOUSLY

CHLOE looks at the food she has prepared.

CHLOE
IT’S RUINED!
(PAUSE)
HE’S GOING TO GET IT WHEN HE COMES IN

CHLOE throws phone on the side.

CHLOE picks up the plates and empties the food into a plastic bag.

CHLOE
It’s ruined all of it!

3.FADES TO BLACK, INT. HOUSE, LIVING ROOM:

Chloe is standing in the living room on the phone to her friend.

Phone Call:

CHLOE
Hi, you alright?
(Pause)
Yeah I’m good thanks
(Pause)
Nah I’m just calling the weirdest thing happened, he didn’t come home last night, I just wondered if you had heard from him, he wouldn’t answer any of my calls. It was really weird.

Doorbell rings

CHLOE
Hold on hold on the doorbells just gone.

4. INT. HOUSE, HALLWAY:

Chloe walks and opens the door to discover flowers and card on her doorstep; she picks them both up and closes the door.

CHLOE
What the hell is this?

Chloe walks back to the living room.

5. INT. HOUSE, LIVING ROOM:

Chloe walks into the living throws the flowers onto the sofa and opens the card.

CHLOE
Oh my god what’s this?
(Pause)
My loss.

Chloe returns to her phone conversation.

CHLOE
You’ll never guess what’s just happened to me I have just received theses flowers and card.
(Pause)
Yeah it says sorry for your loss, its proper creepy
(Pause)
Some Tom I don’t even know a Tom
(Pause)
What you mean?
(Pause)
What!
(Pause)
No he didn’t die!
(Pause)
He’s not dead why are you saying this?
(Pause)
No oh my god I thought you was my friend why are you saying this? Just fuck off yeah!

Chloe throws the phone on the sofa.

CHLOE
It’s weird

Chloe throws the card and turns to go and trash the cards sitting on the side.

CHLOE
What’s this?

Chloe runs off into the kitchen, heavy breathing.

6. INT. HOUSE, KITCHEN:

CHLOE
I just can’t, I just can’t do this

Chloe opens the cupboard and grabs the pills and exits through the front door.

7. EXT. STREET, GARAGE AREA:

Chloe is sitting on the floor shaking the bottle of pills, crying.

CHLOE
Why did he leave me, he promised he wouldn’t leave me, I can’t do this on my own.

Chloe hears a noise it startles her.

Joey walks over.

JOEY
Honey, what have you done to yourself? I hate seeing you like this, you have to be strong.

CHLOE
You did this to me I hate you why did you go, why I can’t I just can’t.

JOEY
Your safe now comes with me. Come on.

CHLOE
You promise you won’t leave me.

JOEY
I promise.

Her Joey takes her hand.

8. INT. HOUSE, HALLWAY:

Joey shuts the door, walks ahead and hangs his coat up.

JOEY
Honey what you doing? Go into the front room, I’ll be in, in a second

Chloe walks into the living room.

9. INT. HOUSE, LIVING ROOM:

JOEY
Come on then tell what happened?

CHLOE
She said these awful things to me, I told her you didn’t return last night and I thought she may of heard from you or something. She said you were dead and you weren’t here anymore. It was really weird and I was like why would you say that don’t you think that was out of order?

Chloe looks around the room.

CHLOE
Honey, honey!

Chloe kicks the flowers.

CHLOE
Stupid flowers, you promised you wouldn’t leave me again you promised why would you do this again you promised I can’t do this on my own I can’t do this!

Chloe falls to the ground.

CHLOE
I cant do this on my own, where’s the other bottle?

Chloe gets up off the ground and walks to the bathroom.

10. INT. HOUSE, BATHROOM:

Chloe grabs the bottle of pills from the cupboard and walks to the stairs.

11. INT. HOUSE, STAIRS:

Chloe struggles to get up the stairs whilst taking the pills.

Chloe then falls down the stairs.

12. INT. HOUSE, HALLWAY:

Chloe’s sister enters through the front door whilst on the phone, she turns and discovers Chloe.

SISTER
CHLOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment