Friday 21 December 2012

Interviewee details; PSR LO4.2


Learning Objective 4

4.2 Liaise effectively with all relevant individuals throughout the audio production process.

I contacted our family friend, Julie, by phone to ask to meet up for an interview, for when she was available I fit the interview in around her schedule, as she previously worked in beauty salon in order to get her opinion on beauty and the pressures within society. We met up in our local shopping centre to conduct the interview in a comfortable environment for the both of us. I then explained to her what I was going to ask her in the interview so that she was prepared for what I was about to say. For example I asked her ‘Do you feel there is a pressure on women to look good’. I then conducted the interview and thanked her for her time.

No comments:

Post a Comment